Whether it’s a book, magazine, or billboard —the cost of your license will depend on how you intend to use the work. We operate standard licensing rates.
What you can do:
Shogunmaster Photography (“Content Provider”) grants you a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the accompanying image(s) or video(s) (collectively, “Media,”) for permitted commercial purposes, defined as:
- advertising, promotion, brochures, packaging
- as part of a commercial website for promotional purposes (maximum 800×600 pixels) use
- prints, posters, flyers, tearsheets for promotional purposes (not for resale)
- prints, posters, or other commercial display of Media
- magazines, books, newspapers, other printed publications
- video, broadcast, theatrical
What you may not do:
Buyer may not resell, re-license, redistribute without express written permission from Content Provider. Use as a derivative work, and reselling or redistributing such derivative work is prohibited. Media may not be used in a pornographic, obscene, illegal, immoral, libelous or defamatory manner. Media may not be incorporated into trademarks, logos, or service marks. Media may not be made available for download.
Content Provider retains all rights, license, copyright, title and ownership of the Media.
There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this digital image or video file. Shogunmaster Photography will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or buyer’s use of the Media.
- Rates are per work, per reproduction.
- Shogunmaster Photography’s minimum invoice amount is $70/¥7000.
- These rates are valid at October 2016 and subject to change.
70% of Shogunmaster Photography copyright licensing royalties we collect are used to pay for travel expenses for future assignments. As a not for profit organization, the remaining 30% is retained by Shogunmaster Photography to cover the costs of running this website.